IWT 640 MICRO, 's Werelds kleinste warmtebeeldkijker
's Werelds kleinste warmtebeeldkijker. Neem contact op voor meer informatie.
IWT 640 MICRO is the smallest thermal
image device you have ever seen, with
unrivaled weight and dimensions benefits.
This ultra compact handheld device is unparalleled in weight and dimensions and consists of a thermal core with 640x480 pixel resolution, a high end computer, an OLED display of 800x600 pixel resolution. The 2.4 GHz radio interface to transmit pictures, graphic and text information can be provided as an option.
The device dimensions are 87.2 mm in length, 44.5 mm in width, and 28 mm in height.
Its weight is max. 100 g. The state-of-art components and ingenious solutions are used in the micro thermal imaging device.
- Significantly smaller dimensions in comparison with existing analogues
- It is highly competitive with “standard” size thermal imaging devices in surveillance and identification solutions
- State-of-art components and unique solutions are used
- Fine parameter adjustment: contrast, colour, detail enhancement, AGC algorithm
- Wireless control, transmission of pictures, graphical and text information via 2.4 GHz radio interface (optional)
- Convenient zoom: x2, x4, x8
- It fits comfortably into a patch pocket
The micro thermal imaging device is intended for comfortable detection, observation, and identifi cation of endothermic objects.
This ultra small-sized device opens up new opportunities for:
- Fire fighting divisions
- Rescue teams
- Special forces
A special hand-free mounting bracket was designed for IWT 640 MICRO — a lightweight front mount (“in front of an eye”) with active headphones.
|Pixel pitch||17 μm|
|Frame rate||9 Hz|
|Spectral band||7.5 – 13.5 μm|
|Digital zoom||x2, x4, x8|
|Focal length||19 mm, manual adjustment|
|Field of view angle||32° x 26°|
|Colour pallets||Yes, 12 modes|
|Distance of human object detection||640 m|
|Human identification distance||160 m|
|Colour OLED display||Resolution||800x600 (full size)|
|Eye relief||25 mm|
|Optional features||Radio interface 2.4 GHz||Yes|
|Physical parameters||Casing protection rate||IP66|
|Weight||120 g maximum (including batteries)|
|Operating temperature range||from -40°C up to +65°C|
The thermal imaging device has the following control elements:
Install the CR123A battery before the use of the device or replace it if discharged.
In order to do this, undo the SCREW as the below picture indicates, remove the protecting cover, and install the battery. Batteries must be inserted correctly with respect to their polarity.
- In order to switch on the device, press and hold BUTTON 1 (ON/OFF CALIBRATION) within 2-3 seconds until the screen starts up.
- The thermal core needs to be calibrated after switching on or when necessary (nonuniform image illumination). For this, shut the lens, press BUTTON 1 (ON/ OFF CALIBRATION), and then remove the cover cap.
- Adjust the lens focus by turning the lens of the device for a clear and sharp image, if necessary.
- There is a battery charge indicator and a charge level in percentage terms in the bottom right corner of the display (average one battery operating time is 2 hours).
- In order to switch off the device, press and hold BUTTON 1 (ON/OFF CALIBRATION) during 2-3 seconds until the display is off.
- In order to zoom an image, press BUTTON 3 (ZOOM). Every time you touch the button the zoom changes cyclically as x2 – x4 – x8 – x1.
- In order to view the menu, press and hold BUTTON 2 (MENU) during 2 seconds.
Use the following buttons for navigation: 1 – DOWN, 2 – SELECT/RETURN TO MAIN MENU, 3 – UP. In order to exit the menu, press and hold BUTTON 2 during 2 seconds.
|Menu item||Value range||Default|
|DispBright (display brightness)||From 0 up to 100%, step 5||70%|
|DispContr (Display Contrast)||From 0 up to 100%, step 5||65%|
|Contrast (the contrast of the
microbolometer. It’s applicable
only for the Auto Bright AGC
|From 0 up to 100%, step 5||10%|
|Palette (colour palette of an image)||WhiteHot, BlackHot, Fusion,
Rainbow, Globow, Ironbow2, Sepia,
Colorl, Icefi re, Rain, RedHot,
|DDE||From 0 up to 100%, step 5||30%|
|Preset (preset of parameters.
It’s applicable only for the
Plateau hist AGC algorithm)
|Default, Low Scene Contrast,
Outdoors, Indoors, Face Detection
|AGC||Auto Bright, Plateau hist||Auto Bright|
|Reset (resetting to the factory
Pressing the menu button switches the modes of the device cyclically:
Each mode has its own preset settings of the device, which boot automatically:
|AGC||Plateau hist||Plateau hist||Auto Bright||Plateau hist||Plateau hist||Plateau hist|
All parameters are stored in non-volatile memory of the device and remain unchanged after the power is off.