IWT 640 MICRO, 's Werelds kleinste warmtebeeldkijker
IWT 640 MICRO is the smallest thermal
image device you have ever seen, with
unrivaled weight and dimensions benefits.
This ultra compact handheld device is unparalleled in weight and dimensions and consists of a thermal core with 640x480 pixel resolution, a high end computer, an OLED display of 800x600 pixel resolution. The 2.4 GHz radio interface to transmit pictures, graphic and text information can be provided as an option.
The device dimensions are 87.2 mm in length, 44.5 mm in width, and 28 mm in height.
Its weight is max. 100 g. The state-of-art components and ingenious solutions are used in the micro thermal imaging device.
- Significantly smaller dimensions in comparison with existing analogues
- It is highly competitive with “standard” size thermal imaging devices in surveillance and identification solutions
- State-of-art components and unique solutions are used
- Fine parameter adjustment: contrast, colour, detail enhancement, AGC algorithm
- Wireless control, transmission of pictures, graphical and text information via 2.4 GHz radio interface (optional)
- Convenient zoom: x2, x4, x8
- It fits comfortably into a patch pocket
The micro thermal imaging device is intended for comfortable detection, observation, and identifi cation of endothermic objects.
This ultra small-sized device opens up new opportunities for:
- Fire fighting divisions
- Rescue teams
- Special forces
A special hand-free mounting bracket was designed for IWT 640 MICRO — a lightweight front mount (“in front of an eye”) with active headphones.
|Pixel pitch||17 μm|
|Frame rate||9 Hz|
|Spectral band||7.5 – 13.5 μm|
|Digital zoom||x2, x4, x8|
|Focal length||19 mm, manual adjustment|
|Field of view angle||32° x 26°|
|Colour pallets||Yes, 12 modes|
|Distance of human object detection||640 m|
|Human identification distance||160 m|
|Colour OLED display||Resolution||800x600 (full size)|
|Eye relief||25 mm|
|Optional features||Radio interface 2.4 GHz||Yes|
|Physical parameters||Casing protection rate||IP66|
|Weight||120 g maximum (including batteries)|
|Operating temperature range||from -40°C up to +65°C|